The PSI’s Encyclopedia of Puget Sound is hosting a website kickoff event on October 24th! Join us for a panel discussion and reception to celebrate the launch of a new effort to synthesize and share scientific information about Puget Sound recovery.
Join leading experts from organizations such as the Encyclopedia of Life and the Encylopedia of Earth.
- Meet our new editorial board.
- Learn how online communication tools are changing the way we think about ecosystem science.
Wednesday, Oct 24th, 2012
UW School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences
UW Seattle Campus > FSH 102 auditorium
doors open at 3:30pm
4:00pm – 5:00pm panel discussion
Moderated by Dr. Lisa Graumlich
Dean, UW College of the Environment
- Mary Ruckelshaus, Managing Director, Natural Capital Project, Stanford University
- Michael Pidwirny, University of British Columbia, Editorial Advisory Board member of Encyclopedia of Earth
- Tracy Barbaro, Encyclopedia of Life, Harvard University
- Jennifer Davison, ScienceOnlineSeattle
- Jon Schweiss, Senior Advisor Regional Administrator’s Office, U.S. EPA Region 10
5:00pm – 5:30pm reception
hors d’oeuvres and drinks provided
Visit our website for more information.