Update: The application process is now closed.
The Encyclopedia of Puget Sound at the University of Washington is seeking a part-time (~8 hours/week) Editorial Assistant. The position is available now, through December 2014 and possibly beyond. Special consideration will be given to individuals with science writing experience.
Duties will include:
- Updating the website’s Recent Papers section
- Posting to social media
- Preparing summaries or abstracts of existing reports
- Assisting staff and editorial board with research and reporting
- Assisting Web Designer with gathering supplemental materials like photos and videos
- Loading documents and other media to the website
- Other duties to be assigned
Pay rate is commensurate with experience and education. Interested? Please send an email and resume to Jeff Rice, Managing Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Encyclopedia of Puget Sound (eopugetsound.org) is a publication of the University of Washington Puget Sound Institute focusing on the science of Puget Sound recovery. The application process is now closed.